Monday Sep 13, 2021: A total of 49 local residents have tested positive to COVID-19 over the weekend in the 48 hours to 8pm Sunday night. A fresh list of 15 new potential exposure sites has been released by Central Coast Local Health District.
Thirty seven (37) cases are linked to known cases and the source of infection of 11 cases is under investigation by local contact tracers.
A total of 14 of the cases were in the community while infectious.
This brings the total local case tally to 269 since the start of the current outbreak in June this year.
- 7-Eleven Watanobbi (156 Pacific Hwy, Wyong)
- Wednesday 1 September, 11:35am-11:45am
- Coles Bateau Bay (Bateau Bay Square, 12 Bay Village Rd, Bateau Bay)
- Tuesday 7 September, 11am-11:55am
- Coles Erina (Erina Fair Shopping Centre, Terrigal Drive, Erina)
- Sunday 5 September, 5:45pm-6:15pm
- Coles Toukley (Cnr Yaralla and Hargraves Streets, Toukley)
- Monday 6 September, 8:00pm-8:35pm
- Coles Tuggerah (Westfield Shopping Centre, 50 Wyong Rd, Tuggerah)
- Friday 3 September, 4:20pm-5:10pm
- Crystal Blue Takeaway, Mannering Park (74 Vales Rd, Mannering Park)
- Monday 30 August, 3:05pm-3:30pm
- Harris Farm Markets, Erina (Erina Fair Shopping Centre, Terrigal Drive, Erina)
- Sunday 5 September, 5:40pm-5:55pm
- IGA North Wyong (Shop 2, 34-38 Cutler Drive, North Wyong)
- Monday 30 August, 4pm-4:15pm
- Wednesday 1 September, 11:20am-11:45am
- Woolworths Lake Munmorah (1 Tall Timbers Rd, Lake Munmorah)
- Friday 3 September, 12:45pm-1:00pm
- Woolworths Tuggerah (Westfield Shopping Centre, 50 Wyong Rd, Tuggerah)
- Saturday 4 September, 5:50pm-6:25pm
- Bunnings Tuggerah (Corner Bryant Drive and Wyong Rd, Tuggerah)
- Tuesday 31 August, 9:45am-10:20am
- Tuesday 31 August, 6:25pm-6:50pm
- Coles Killarney Vale (Wyong Road/South Street, Killarney Vale)
- Saturday 4 September 2:30pm-2:45pm
- Sunday 5 September, 10:25pm-10:40pm
- Monday 6 September, 11:55am-12:10pm
- Coles Wyong Village Central Wyong (11 – 18 Alison Rd, Wyong)
- Tuesday 31 August, 12:30pm-12:40pm
- The Old Bakery, Wyong (12/34-48 Cutler Dr, Wyong)
- Tuesday 31 August, 8:45am-8:50am
- Wyong Post Office (23 Alison Rd, Wyong)
- Tuesday 31 August, 12:35pm-12:50pm
To see a full list of all exposure sites in NSW visit NSW Health case locations web page.