Gosford Hospital’s Emergency Department entry doors and foyer area has been identified as a COVID-19 exposure site. Though CCLHD says this alert does not affect the hospital generally, only the ED foyer and only at the specified time and date.
Anyone who went in or out of Gosford Hospital’s Emergency Department entry foyer area on Thursday 5 August between 5.50pm and 6.15pm is a casual contact who must immediately get tested and isolate until a negative result is received.
The community is advised that the Emergency Department and its waiting area is NOT an exposure site nor any other locations in the hospital.
Anyone who used this entry point at times outside the specified times does NOT need to test or isolate but should remain vigilant for symptoms and get tested if any appear, no matter how mild.
The new exposure site on the Central Coast associated with a confirmed case from Sydney.
There are over a dozen public funded COVID test locations across the Central Coast.
Testing locations and opening hours
• Wyong Hospital – open 9am – 5pm, seven days per week.
• Gosford Hospital – open 9am – 5pm, seven days per week.
• Bateau Bay – The Entrance Leagues Club – open 8am to 4pm, Monday to Friday.
• Charmhaven 4Cyte Pathology Drive through clinic, HopeUC Church, 164 Pacific
Hwy, Charmhaven – open 7.30am – 3.45pm Monday to Saturday.
• Doyalson Wyee RSL Club drive-through – open 7.30am – 4.30pm Monday to Friday
and 8am – 3pm weekends.
• Erina EV Church Terrigal Drive – open 9am -5pm Monday to Saturday, 1pm – 5pm
• Kanwal Laverty Pathology drive-through clinic – open 7.30am – 6.30pm Monday to
Friday and 7.30am – 3pm weekends.
• Kincumber Frost Reserve car park – open 8am – 4pm Monday to Friday.
• Koolewong – Brisbane Water Drive – open 7.30am to 3.30pm (drive-through),
Monday to Friday.
• Narara Deane Street – open 8am-5pm Monday – Friday and 8am-5pm Sunday.
• Tuggerah Douglass Hanly Moir Pathology drive-through– open 7.30am – 4.30pm
Monday to Friday and 8am – 3pm weekends.
• Tumbi Umbi, Mingara Club car park (entry Wyong Road only) – open 7.30am –
4.30pm Monday to Friday, 8am – 3pm weekends.
• Woy Woy – Sea Scouts Hall Burge Road – open 9am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday.
• Woy Woy – Shop 7 The Pavilion George Street – open 8am to 12 noon, Monday to
Verified Information source: Media statement Central Coast Local Health District, August 10, 2021.