Tuesday, Sept 14, 2021: Thirteen new potential exposure sites have been released by Central Coast Local Health District along with confirmation that nine new COVID-19 cases have been detected in the 24 hours to 8pm last night.
The geographical spread of the potential exposure sites now include premises from; Wyong, Umina, Killarney Vale, Wadalba, Tuggerah, Toukely, Gosford, Kincumber and several suburbs in between.
To see a full list of all exposure sites in NSW visit NSW Health case locations web page.
Five (5) are linked to known cases. The source of infection for four cases is under investigation.
Two cases were in the community while infectious.
- Bakers Delight, Wyong (Village Central Wyong, 2/18-34 Alison Road, Wyong)
- Saturday 4 September, 10:50am to 11:20am
- BWS, Bateau Bay (1C & 1D/161 Cresthaven Avenue, Bateau Bay)
- Sunday 5 September, 1:05pm to 1:20pm
- BP, Tuggerah (100 Pacific Highway, Tuggerah)
- Wednesday 1 September, 7:25pm to 7:40pm
- Central Coast Cycles, Killarney Vale (118 Wyong Road, Killarney Vale)
- Saturday 4 September, 10:30am to 11:00am
- Chemist Outlet, North Wyong (9 D&E Amy Close, Wyong)
- Monday 6 September, 3:55pm to 4:20pm
- CTC Giftware & Tobacco, Wyong (Village Central Wyong, 18-34 Alison Road, Wyong)
- Monday 6 September, 4:55pm to 5:20pm
- Liquorland, Wyong (15A-15B, 11-18 Alison Road, Wyong)
- Tuesday 31 August, 12:45pm to 12:55pm
- Lou’s Eatery, Wyong (13/34-38 Cutler Drive, Wyong)
- Tuesday 7 September, 5:10pm to 6:55pm
- Master Noodle, Lake Haven (Lake Haven Shopping Centre, Bannister Drive & Goobarabah Avenue, Lake Haven)
- Tuesday 7 September, 6:15pm to 6:30pm
- Nargis Gourmet Food Indian & Kebab, Wadalba (6/2 Edward Stinson Avenue, Wadalba)
- Tuesday 7 September, 2:30pm to 2:50pm
- Subway, Tuggerah (1/86 Pacific Highway, Tuggerah)
- Wednesday 8 September, 12:50pm to 1:15pm
- Westside Petrol Station, Toukley (356 Main Road, Toukley)
- Wednesday 8 September, 12:00pm to 12:15pm
- Woolworths, Umina (61-275 Trafalgar Street Corner West Street, Umina)
- Sunday 5 September, 6:15pm to 6:45pm
- Tuesday 7 September, 9:30pm to 9:50pm