Thursday Aug 26, 2021: Central Coast Local Health District confirms that two additional local residents have tested positive to COVID-19 to 8pm last night.
One case is linked to a known case in Sydney. They were in isolation for their entire infectious period.
The second case is linked to a worksite in Sydney. They were not in isolation during their infectious period. All close contacts have been identified and are in isolation.
There have now been 47 local cases of COVID-19 since the start of the current outbreak.
New exposure sites
A number of Central Coast locations have been identified as exposure sites:
Anyone who attended the following venues on the dates and times listed is a casual contact. Casual contacts must immediately get tested and isolate until they receive a negative result, even if they have had a test in recent days:
- Aldi, Lake Haven Centre (Lake Haven Drive, Lake Haven) o Saturday 14 August, 4:50pm to 5:10pm
- Coles, Lake Haven Centre (Lake Haven Drive, Lake Haven) o Saturday 14 August, 5:00pm to 5:30pm
- Coles, Killarney Vale (cnr Wyong Rd and South St, Killarney Vale) o Saturday 21 August, 6:20pm to 6:50pm
- Centre Food Court, Bateau Bay Square (12 Bay Village Rd, Bateau Bay) o Sunday 22 August, 9:35am to 9:55am*
- The Bottle-O, Killarney Vale (120 Wyong Rd, Killarney Vale) o Sunday 22 August, 11:35am to 11:55am*
* If the day and time you visited is marked with an asterisk (*), it falls within the last four days. This means you must also get another test five days after you visited. Please wear a mask around others, limit your movements until you get another negative result, and get tested again if you develop any symptoms.
To see a full list of all exposure sites in NSW visit NSW Health case locations web page.
Anyone who is isolating at home with COVID-19 is encouraged to call Triple Zero (000) for an ambulance if they experience a deterioration in their symptoms, such as severe breathlessness and dizziness.