The month of March included some high quality feats of sporting prowess, both on the Central Coast and around the world by Central Coast locals. The videos below present a chance to relive these successes, as well as look a little deeper at the sports people of the Coast who made these achievements.
Each of the five chapter can be viewed individually below.
- Central Coast Mariner, Matt Hatch, scores the fastest debut goal in Australian National League history:
2. Mogul Skier, Matt Graham, wins the FIS World Cup in Almaty, Kazakhstan:
3. Makai Lakes Outrigger Club holds its inaugural state-wide regatta:
4. Blind Sports NSW host a Multi Sports Festival at Point Wolstoncroft, Gwandalan:
5. Four Central Coast Cycling Club junior members make the NSW team to compete at the 2021 AusCycling U15–U17 Track National Championships: