Oct 8, 2021: Central Coast Local Health District confirms 31 local residents have tested positive to COVID-19 in the 24 hours to 8pm Thursday night.
Of these, 21 are linked to known cases. The source of infection for 10 cases is under investigation and 18 cases were in isolation during their infectious period.
There have now been 964 local cases of COVID-19 in the Central Coast Local Health District since the start of the current outbreak in June.
Anyone who attended the following venues on the dates and times listed is a casual contact and must immediately get tested and isolate until a negative result is received, even if you have had a test in recent days.
- Bowlarama Bowls, Shop 5 328-334 The Entrance Rd, Long Jetty
- Tuesday 28 September 2021, 9.20am to 9.45am
- Hungry Wolf’s Ettalong Beach, 23 Broken Bay Rd, Ettalong Beach
- Friday 1 October, 5pm to 9pm
- Saturday 2 October, 5pm to 9pm
- Sunday 3 October, 5pm to 7pm
- Woolworths Gosford, Gosford Imperial Centre, 40/46 William Street, Gosford
- Wednesday 29 September, 7.15pm to 9pm
- Friday 1 October, 6.45pm to 9pm
- Woolworths Umina, 261-275 Trafalgar Street, cnr West Street, Umina Beach
- Thursday 30 September, 8.15am to 6.15pm
- Friday 1 October, 8.30am to 1.15pm
- Saturday 2 October, 7am to 4.15pm
The community is reminded to remain vigilant for symptoms and get tested if any appear, no matter how mild.High rates of testing are critical to detecting transmission and preventing further spread of COVID-19 in the community.
There are 500 COVID-19 testing clinics across NSW. To find one near you, visit COVID-19 Testing Centres Central Coast or contact your GP.
Central Coast Local Health District urges those eligible in the community to continue to come forward for vaccination. Everyone in Australia aged 12 and over can receive a COVID-19 vaccination.
Verified information source: Media releases Central Coast Local Health District October 16, 17, 18 2021