Central Coast Weekly Video News 5@5. The lead stories of the week, direct from the newsroom of Central Coast Newspapers in Gosford.
Coming up in this edition:
- 1. The big post-flood clean-up commences, again –
- 2. Extended flood assistance to businesses announced –
- 3. Local COVID cases on the rise –
- 4. Point Clare Station upgrade or downgrade –
- 5. Streetwear brand pays it forward – Flayme Industries
- 6. Local surfers on the world stage –
- 7. International Ice Hockey at Erina Ice Arena –
All of these stories and many many more, written by local journalists can be found on our news website coastcommunitynews.com.au without a paywall and in this weekend’s print of the Coast Community News.
Produced by Central Coast Newspapers in Gosford. Presented by David Abrahams. Film and video production by Haakon Barry.
Search all our 1000s of stories at our dedicated local news website: https://coastcommunitynews.com.au/search