Central Coast Weekly Video News briefing, direct from the newsroom of Central Coast Newspapers in Gosford. This week’s lead stories:
- Thunderstorms and heavy rainfall have slammed the Central Coast this week.
- Five locals have died with the virus this week.
- Local commuters were caught in the crossfire.
- All future offshore oil, gas exploration will be banned along the NSW Coast.
- Central Coast Council Administrator Rik Hart has ruled out a sale of council’s water and sewer assets.
- Sexual consent will be taught in all schools from next year.
- The Mariners have left Melbourne with a touch of bitterness.
- We leave you this week with a look at a new hi-tech development in a restaurant in Gosford where robots are being trailed.
Produced by Central Coast Newspapers in Gosford. Presented by David Abrahams . Film and video production by Haakon Barry . —full video archive here—