Central Coast video news 5@5 January 28, 2022. A selection of the lead stories from across the region this week:
- Schools will return en masse next week and it is not just the kids who are a little nervous.
- COVID case numbers remain high and steady across the region and 6 local people have died.
- Eleven Central Coast residents have been named in this year’s Order of Australia Awards.
- Council’s Administrator Rik Hart held the first regular council meeting of the year.
- The Mariners will take on Sydney FC after last week’s loss against Melbourne City
- Shelly Beach surfer Molly Picklum has gained entry into the international series
- Home Market stalls are popping up all across the region, we’ll meet one of the local women involved.
Produced by Central Coast Newspapers in Gosford. Presented by David Abrahams . Film and video production by Haakon Barry . —full video archive here—