This is CCN’s weekly news 5@5, November 5, 2021. The Central Coast is once again shaping up as a federal election battle ground, with Federal Environment Minister Susan Ley and opposition leader Anthony Albonese both visiting the area this week.
- Labor leader Anthony Albanese hardens stance against PEP11 at Avoca Beach
- Federal Environment Minister Susan Ley presented a grant to save wildlife to the Reptile Park
- COVID numbers on the Coast have maintained their single digit trend
- Central Coast Council is planning to increase its work force
- The A league season is closing in and the Mariners have yet to pen an agreement with Central Coast Stadium
- International cricketing legend Alan Davidson passed away this week
- interview with Broadcaster and Mathematician Adam Spencer..
Produced by Central Coast Newspapers in Gosford. Presented by Maisey Rae reporter Skaie Hull & David Abrahams . Film and video production by Alex Herget. —full video archive here—