October 1, 2021: This week, the Central Coast’s local case tally has steadily increased, with Central Coast Local Health District confirmed that the local case tally has now reached 749, with another 36 being reported in the last 24 hours to 8pm last night.
- The local district has also resumed publishing the potential exposure site listings.
- A shark has appeared at MacMasters Beach,
- The Public Inquiry has been labelled a sham.
- Council wants water rates to increase by 34%.
- A natural recipe from our bush tucker man Jake Cassar
Produced by Central Coast Newspapers in Gosford. Presented by Maisey Rae reporter Skaie Hull, David Abrahams & Harry Mulholland. Film and video production by Alex Herget. —full video archive here—