Central Coast Local Health District has reported 17 and 18 daily COVID-19 cases during Tuesday and Wednesday respectively in their two 24 hour reporting periods.
The number indicates a downward trend compared with the last fortnight’s daily COVID cases numbers that have been consistently in the 30s.
A series of new potential exposure sites have also been released over the last 48 hours that include two local Bunnings stores and the entry lounge at Gosford Hospital.
- Bunnings Lake Haven (cnr Chelmsford Rd and Pacific Hwy, Charmhaven)
- Saturday 2 October, 12.40pm – 1.20pm
- Bunnings West Gosford (3 Yallambee Ave, West Gosford)
- Tuesday 5 October, 1.05pm – 3pm
- Platypus Shoes Erina Fair Shopping Centre, Terrigal Drive Erina
- Wednesday 6 October, 9.30am to 5.30pm
- Gosford Hospital main entry lounge area (Holden St, Gosford)
- Friday 8 October, 11.30am – 1.30pm
- Gosford hospital main entry is a potential exposure site
Verified information source: Media releases Central Coast Local Health District October 19-25 2021