Monday Oct 18, 2021: COVID-19 case numbers continue to fall across the Central Coast over the weekend with a total of only 31 positive cases recorded during the last three days up until 8pm Sunday night.
According to the Central Coast Local Health District there have now been 1,144 local cases of COVID-19 in the Central Coast Local Health District since the start of the current outbreak in June this year.
Potential exposure sites
- Big W, Erina Fair (Terrigal Dr, Erina) Monday 11 October, 11:40am – 12:20pm
- Bunnings, Lake Haven (Cnr Chelmsford Rd & Pacific Hwy Charmhaven)
- Tuesday 5 October, 2:55pm-7:05pm (Assisted checkouts near main entry)
- Wednesday 6 October, 2:55pm-7:05pm (Assisted checkouts near main entry)
- Friday 8 October, 9:15am-12pm (Service desk and assisted checkouts near main entry)
- Anaconda, West Gosford (28 Central Coast Highway, West Gosford)
- Wednesday, 13 October, 8.55am – 5,30pm
- Thursday, 14 October, 8:40am-5:30pm
Verified information source: Media releases Central Coast Local Health District October 19-25 2021