A young woman, in her 20s who had underlying medical conditions has died at Gosford Hospital yesterday. Central Coast Local Health District confirms she had tested positive to COVID-19. Hospital staff have extended their sincere condolences to her family and friends.
NSW health can confirm she was a resident of the Life Without Barriers group home in Wyong, where she acquired her infection.
There have been 27 additional local residents who have tested positive to COVID-19 in the 24 hours to 8pm last night.
Seventeen are linked to known cases. The source of infection for ten cases is under investigation. Twelve cases were in isolation during their infectious period and 15 were in the community while infectious.
There have now been 339 local cases of COVID-19 in the Central Coast Local Health District since the start of the current outbreak in June.
New exposure sites
Several Central Coast locations have been identified as exposure sites.
Close contact site
- Vizion Accounting (8 Karalta Rd, Erina)
- Friday 10 September, 9:00am to 4:30pm
Anyone who attended the following venue at the time listed is a close contact and must get tested and isolate for 14 days since they were there, regardless of the result.
Casual contact sites
Anyone who attended the following venues on the dates and times listed is a casual contact. Casual contacts must immediately get tested and isolate until a negative result is received, even if you have had a test in recent days:
- Bunnings Tuggerah (cnr Bryant Drive and Wyong Rd, Tuggerah)
- Thursday 9 September, 2:35pm to 3:00pm
- BYO Cellars, Wyong (30 Pacific Highway, Wyong)
- Saturday 11 September, 12:20pm to 12:30pm
- Chittaway Bay LPO – Australia Post (100 Chittaway Rd, Chittaway Bay)
- Friday 10 September, 1:50pm to 2:00pm
- Coles Bateau Bay (Bateau Bay Square, 12 Bay Village Rd, Bateau Bay)
- Saturday 11 September, 9:10am to 09:40am
- Coles Toukley (Yaralla St and Hargraves St, Toukley)
- Tuesday 7 September, 2:30pm to 2:50pm
- Tuesday 7 September, 5:05pm to 5:25pm
- Thursday 9 September, 3:35pm to 3:50pm
- Coles Umina (4 Oscar St, Umina Beach)
- Monday 6 September, 4:40pm to 5:00pm
- Wednesday 8 September, 6:20pm to 6:40pm
- Copa Supermarket (208 Del Monte Pl, Copacabana)
- Saturday 11 September, 2:25pm to 2:40pm
- Liquorland The Entrance (cnr Warrigal Street and The Entrance Rd, The Entrance)
- Sunday 5 September, 7:25 pm to 7:35pm
- Liquorland Toukley (244 Main Rd, Toukley)
- Wednesday 8 September, 5:00pm to 5:10pm
- Thursday 9 September, 3:40 pm to 3:55pm
- The Entrance District After Hours Pharmacy (112 Wyong Rd, Killarney Vale)
- Tuesday 14 September, 6:40pm to 6:55pm*
- TSG The Entrance (Lakeside Shopping Centre, Lakeside Parade, The Entrance)
- Monday 13 September, 4:35pm to 4.45pm*
- Tumbi Umbi LPO – Australia Post (10-16 Mingara Dr, Tumbi Umbi)
- Saturday 11 September, 11:30am to 1:40pm