CCN’s weekly news 5@5, September 17, 2021. The Central Coast has recorded 339 local cases of COVID-19 since the start of the current outbreak, with this number expected to rise.
Lead stories from across the Central Coast
- A local woman in her 20s sadly died yesterday at Gosford Hospital who had tested positive to COVID-19.
- Local MPs have successfully called on the government to brief them about the ongoing situation on the Central Coast.
- CCN reporter Skaie Hull’s run in with the Deputy Premier
- This week one of our journalists gained reluctant media attention around the nation and internationally for her frustration during an online media conference with Deputy Premier John Barilaro.
- The High Court of Australia has made a landmark decision that will have a substantial impact on organisations that publish the news, including CCN.
- In a reaction to the same high court ruling Central Coast Council has also decided to turn off commenting on their popular Facebook page.
- Call to formalise some bike trails.
- Red Bus company under threat
- Tom Slingsby, has sailed comfortably to victory
- The match-up between the Central Coast Mariners and Blacktown City has been confirmed
Produced by Central Coast Newspapers in Gosford. Presented by Maisey Rae reporter Skaie Hull, David Abrahams & Harry Mulholland. Film and video production by Alex Herget. —full video archive here—