Tuesday September 7, 2021: 22 local residents have tested positive to COVID-19 in the 24 hours to 8pm Monday night, bringing the total local tally to 130.
Nineteen are linked to known cases. The source of infection for three cases is under investigation. Eleven cases were in the community while infectious.
There have now been 130 local cases of COVID-19 in the Central Coast Local Health District since the start of the current outbreak.
- McDonalds Lake Haven (Goobarabah Ave, Lake Haven) o Wednesday 1 September, 11:15am to 3:30pm
o Thursday 2 September, 7am to 11:15am
o Friday 3 September, 10am to 3:15pm
- Reece Plumbing Supplies West Gosford (240 Manns Rd, West Gosford)
- Wednesday 1 September, 8:40am to 9:10am
- Wednesday 1 September, 4:20pm to 4:45pm
- Tradelink West Gosford (3 Grieve Cl, West Gosford)
- Wednesday 1 September, 7:15am to 7:45am
To see a full list of exposure sites in NSW visit NSW Health case locations web page.