Five Woolworths stores across the Coast have been listed as exposure sites along with three other businesses. Meanwhile 15 local residents have tested positive to COVID-19 in the 24 hours to 8pm Tuesday night.
Nine are linked to known cases. The source of infection for six cases is under investigation. 13 cases were in the community while infectious.
There have now been 145 local cases of COVID-19 in the Central Coast Local Health District since the start of the current outbreak began in mid June.
Anyone who visited the following venues at the times listed below is classified as a CASUAL CONTACT and must be tested immediately and isolate until they receive a negative result, even if they have had a test in recent days.
- Australia Post Bay Village LPO (Shop 60, Bateau Bay Square, 5 Bay Village Rd, Bateau Bay)
- Tuesday 31 August, 2:05pm-2:20pm
- Bateau Bay Square – Southern end (12 Bay Village Rd, Bateau Bay)
- Tuesday 31 August, 2:05pm-2:25pm
- Metro Petroleum Doyalson (50 Pacific Highway, corner of Scenic Dr, Doyalson)
- Wednesday 1 September, 4:30pm-4:40pm
- Woolworths Gosford (Gosford Imperial Centre, 40/46 William St, Gosford)
- Wednesday 1 September, 2:50pm-3:15pm
- Thursday 2 September, 2:20pm-2:35pm
- Woolworths Lake Haven (Lake Haven Shopping Centre, Lake Haven Dr, Lake Haven)
- Monday 30 August, 6:15pm-6:45pm
- Tuesday 31 August, 12:30pm-1:00pm
- Tuesday 31 August, 3:20pm-3:45pm
- Wednesday 1 September, 7:40pm-8:10pm
- Woolworths Umina ( 261-275 Trafalgar St, Corner of West Street, Umina Beach)
- Wednesday 1 September, 4:15pm-4:45pm
- Woolworths Wadalba (1 Figtree Blvd, Wadalba)
- Wednesday 1 September, 10:25am-11:10am
- Woolworths Woy Woy (Peninsula Plaza, 63 Blackwall Rd, Woy Woy)
- Monday 30 August, 5:10pm-6:00pm
NB: Exposure site clarification
- McDonalds Lake Haven (for September 1, 2 and 3) does not include the drive-through.
A full list of exposure sites in NSW visit NSW Health case locations web page.