Thursday, September 2, 2021: Seven local residents have tested positive to COVID-19 in the 24 hours to 8pm Wednesday night. A fresh list of six exposure sites includes Gosford, Ettalong, Kangy Angy, Toowoon Bay and Hamlyn Terrace.
Three of the cases are linked to previously notified cases. The source of infection for the other four cases is under investigation.
All seven cases were in the community while infectious.
There have now been 70 local cases of COVID-19 in the Central Coast Local Health District since the start of the current outbreak.
Anyone who attended the following venues on the dates and times listed is a casual contact. Casual contacts must immediately get tested and isolate until they receive a negative result, even if they have had a test in recent days:
Central Coast locations that have been identified as exposure sites:
- Tuggerah Garden Centre, Kangy Angy (2 Old Tuggerah Rd, Kangy Angy)
- Family Bean Coffee Shop, Toowoon Bay (90 Toowoon Bay Rd, Toowoon Bay)
- Saturday 28 August, 7.25am to 7.35am
- Ettalong Beach Waterfront Reserve, Ettalong (59/60 The Esplanade, Ettalong Beach)
- Sunday 29 August, 2.10pm to 4.40pm
- The Box on the Water café, Ettalong Beach Waterfront Reserve, Ettalong (59/60 The Esplanade, Ettalong Beach)
- Sunday 29 August, 3.30pm to 3.45pm
- Bottlemart Shop, The Dam Hotel, Hamlyn Terrace (cnr Minnesota Rd and Pacific Highway, Wyong North)
- Friday 27 August, 2.45pm to 3pm
- Woolworths Gosford, Imperial Centre, (40/46 William St, Gosford)
- Tuesday 24 August, 2.20pm to 2.50pm
- Friday 27 August,4.30pm to 5pm
To see a full list of all exposure sites in NSW visit NSW Health case locations web page.