Thursday Sep 30, 2021: Thirty six (36) local residents have tested positive to COVID-19 in the 24 hours to 8pm Wednesday night. The local case numbers remain stubbornly high and have reportedly been the reason the Central Coast has been controversially lumped into Sydney in regard to travel restrictions.
Central Coast Local Health District said 19 cases are linked to known cases, the source of infection for 17 cases is under investigation and only 12 cases were in isolation during their infectious period.
There have now been 713 local cases of COVID-19 in the Central Coast Local Health District since the start of the current outbreak in June this year.
CCLHD has recommenced releasing important potential exposure site data. The following locations have been identified for publishing.
- Palm Beach Ferries (Fantasea Cruising) services:
- Friday 24 September 2021, Ferry departing Ettalong Beach 6am, arriving Palm Beach 6.30am
- Friday 24 September 2021, Ferry departing Palm Beach 2pm, arriving Ettalong Beach 2.30pm
- Tuesday 28 September 2021, Ferry departing Ettalong Beach 6am, arriving Palm Beach 6.30am
- Service NSW Tuggerah, Shop 15/2 Tuggerah Super Centre, Bryant Dr, Tuggerah
- Thursday 23 September 2021, 2.35pm to 3.10pm Coles Lake Haven,
- Lake Haven Centre, Lake Haven Drive & Goobarabah Avenue, Lake Haven
- Tuesday 21 September 2021, 4pm to 4.35pm
- Coles Wyoming, Wyoming Shopping Village, Corner Pacific Hwy & Kinarra Ave, Wyoming
- Sunday 19 September 2021, 9.30am to 10.45am
- Coles Erina, Erina Fair, Terrigal Dr, Erina
- Monday 20 September 2021, 7.45am to 9.10am
- Coles Lisarow, Lisarow Plaza, 11 Parsons Rd, Lisarow
- Sunday 19 September 2021, 8.10am to 9.25am
- Coles Kincumber, Kincumber Shopping Village, Avoca Rd, Kincumber
- Monday 20 September 2021, 9.30am to 11am
- Woolworths Umina, 261-275 Trafalgar Street Corner West Street
- Monday 20 September 2021, 1.35pm to 2pm
- Woolworths Erina – Erina Fair, Terrigal Dr, Erina
- Monday 20 September 2021, 7am to 7.45am
- Woolworths Lisarow – 3 Parsons Rd, Lisarow
- Sunday 19 September 2021, 7.15am to 8.20am
- The Reject Shop Lake Haven, Lake Haven Shopping Centre, Lake Haven Drive & Goobarabah Avenue, Lake Haven
- Friday 24 September 2021, 1.25pm to 1.50pm
- West Gosford Late Night Chemist, Riverside Park, Reliance GP Super Clinic, 69a Central Coast Hwy, West Gosford
- Friday 24 September 2021, 7.10pm to 7.20pm
- Gorokan Guardian Pharmacy, 70 Wallarah Rd, Gorokan
- Wednesday 22 September 2021, 8.50am to 9.15am
- Cellarbrations at The Grange, Cnr Renwick St & Pacific Hwy, Wyoming
- Wednesday 22 September 2021, 7.20pm to 7.40pm
- Super Dollar Wyoming, Wyoming Shopping Centre, Corner Pacific Hwy & Kinarra Ave, Wyoming
- Friday 24 September 2021, 12:55pm to 13.25pm
- Commercial Fishermen’s Co-operative Tacoma, 77 Wolseley Ave, Tacoma
- Saturday 25 September 2021, 2pm to 2.35pm
Anyone who attended these venues on the dates and times listed is a casual contact. Casual contacts must immediately get tested and isolate until a negative result is received, even if you have had a test in recent days.
Verified information source: Media releases Central Coast Local Health District October 16, 17, 18 2021