Thursday Sep 16, 2021: There have now been 312 local cases of COVID-19 in the Central Coast Local Health District since the start of the current outbreak in June. 23 local residents have tested positive to COVID-19 in the 24 hours to 8pm Wednesday night.
Eight are linked to known cases. The source of infection for 15 cases is under investigation.
One case was in isolation during their infectious period, 22 were therefore in the community to smaller or lager extent while infectious. These cases are the ones that contract tracers are busy tracking and notifying.
New Central Coast locations have been identified as exposure sites as a result, they are;
- 7-Eleven, Erina (214 The Entrance Rd, Erina)
- Friday 10 September, 8:50pm to 9:05pm
- BP, Mingara (cnr Mingara Dr & Wyong Rd, Tumbi Umbi)
- Thursday 9 September, 8:00am to 8:30am
- Caltex, Wyong (M1 Southbound, Wyong)
- Wednesday 8 September, 11:00pm to 11:10pm
- Chittaway Cellarbrations (Chittaway Shopping Centre, 100 Chittaway Rd, Chittaway Bay)
- Sunday 5 September, 3:55pm to 4:15pm o Sunday 5 September, 5:00pm to 5:15pm
- Chop N Grind (98 Terrigal Esplanade, Terrigal)
- Sunday 12 September, 12:00pm to 12:30pm*
- First Choice Liquor, San Remo (Northlakes Shopping Centre, Pacific Hwy, San Remo)
- Friday 10 September, 5:30pm to 6:00pm
- Jimbo’s Quality Seafoods (109 The Entrance Rd, The Entrance)
- Saturday 11 September, 11:50am to 12:20pm
- Lollies ‘n’ Sweets (117 The Entrance Rd, The Entrance)
- Saturday 11 September, 12:05pm to 12:20pm
- Sydney Tools, Gosford (1 Yandina Rd, West Gosford)
- Friday 10 September, 7:10am to 7:25am
- Sweet Surprises, Terrigal (74 Terrigal Esplanade, Terrigal)
- Sunday 12 September, 5:20pm to 5:50pm*
Anyone who attended the venues listed above on the dates and times listed is considered a casual contact.
Casual contacts must immediately get tested and isolate until a negative result is received, even if you have had a test in recent days.
NB: If the day and time you visited is marked with an asterisk (*), then you must get another test five days after you visited. Wear a mask around others and limit your movements until you get another negative result. You should continue to monitor for symptoms and if any symptoms occur, get tested again.
To see a full list of all exposure sites in NSW visit NSW Health case locations web page.