Sunday Aug 29, 2020. Central Coast Local Health District confirms that two local residents tested positive to COVID-19 in the 24 hours to 8pm last night.
One case has been in isolation while infectious. The source of their infection is under investigation. The second case is linked to a workplace in Sydney, and was in isolation during their infectious period.
There have now been 51 local cases of COVID-19 since the start of the current outbreak.
Several Central Coast locations have been identified as exposure sites, linked to previously notified cases.
Anyone who attended these venues on the dates and times listed is a casual contact. Casual contacts must immediately get tested and isolate until they receive a negative result, even if they have had a test in recent days.
- Aldi, Erina Fair (Terrigal Drive, Erina)
- o Monday 23 August, 11:10am to 11:40am
- o Tuesday 24 August, 1:15pm to 1:35pm
- Chemist Warehouse, Erina Fair (Terrigal Drive, Erina)
- o Monday 23 August, 11:25am to 11:40am
- Pacific Smiles Dental, Westfield Tuggerah (50 Wyong Rd, Tuggerah)
- o Monday 23 August, 4:20pm to 4:40pm
- KFC, West Gosford (69 Central Coast Hwy, West Gosford)
- o Sunday 22 August, 3:30pm to 3:50pm
- 7-Eleven, West Gosford (55 Central Coast Hwy, West Gosford)
- o Monday 23 August, 8:40pm to 8:55pm
- o Tuesday 24 August, 6:15pm to 6:40pm
- 7-Eleven, Erina (214 The Entrance Rd, Erina)
- o Monday 23 August, 10:55am to 11:10am