Sunday August 15, 2021:
Central Coast Local Health District confirms an additional two local residents have tested positive to COVID-19. Both cases are household contacts of previously identified cases and are part of the Lake Munmorah Public School cluster. One case was infectious in the community.
All close contacts have been identified and are in isolation. There have now been 32 local cases of COVID-19 since the start of the current outbreak in June.
A number of Central Coast locations have been identified as exposure sites.
Anyone who attended the following venues on the dates and times listed is a casual contact. Casual contacts must immediately get tested and isolate until a negative result is received, even if you have had a test in recent days:
• Gwandalan Skatepark (Kanangara Drive, Gwandalan)
o Saturday 7 August, 3pm to 4pm
• Woolworths, Lake Munmorah Shopping Centre, (Tall Timbers Road, Lake
o Saturday 7 August, 12pm to 12.40pm
o Thursday 12 August, 2.50pm to 3.30pm*
o Friday 13 August, 8.40am to 9.15*
• Lucky 7 – Munmorah Mini Mart (93 Anita Ave, Lake Munmorah)
o Thursday 12 August, 3.10pm to 3.25pm*
• Lake Munmorah Shopping Centre (Kemira Rd, Lake Munmorah)
o Friday 13 August, 10am to 10.30am*
• Chain Valley Bay Liquor (35 Lloyd Avenue, Chain Valley Bay)
o Thursday 12 August, 3pm to 3.15pm*
• Bunnings Lake Haven (Cnr Chelmsford & Pacific Hwy, Charmhaven)
o Thursday 12 August, 8.50am to 9.15am*
- Please note: If the day and time you visited is marked with an asterisk (*), then you must get another test five days after you visited. Wear a mask around others and limit your movements until you get another negative result. You should continue to monitor for symptoms and if any symptoms occur, get tested again.