Monday Aug, 30, 2021: Central Coast Local Health District confirms that six local residents have tested positive to COVID-19 in the 24 hours to 8pm Sunday night.
The source of infection for one case is under investigation. Five cases are close contacts of previously notified cases.
None of the cases were in isolation while infectious.
There have now been 56 local cases of COVID-19 since the start of the current outbreak, after one case reported yesterday was excluded following further investigation.
Several Central Coast locations have been identified as exposure sites.
- KI Building Services Pty Ltd (5 Ormond St, North Gosford)
- o Saturday 21 August(all day)
- o Monday 23 August to Friday 27 August(all day)
Anyone who attended the above venue at the time listed is a close contact and must get tested and isolate for 14 days since they were there, regardless of the result. NSW Health sends a text message to people who have checked in at close-contact venues with further information. NSW Health makes a follow-up call to close contacts to discuss the isolation and testing requirements.
- Wyoming Shopping Centre (cnr Pacific Highway and Kinarra Avenue, Wyoming) 2250
- o Saturday 28 August, 2.50 pm to 3.20 pm
- Coles Wyoming, Wyoming Shopping Centre (cnr Pacific Highway and Kinarra Avenue, Wyoming)
- o Saturday 28 August, 2.55 pm to 3.15 pm
- Bowen’s Chemist, Wyoming Shopping Centre (cnr Pacific Highway and Kinarra Avenue, Wyoming)
- o Saturday 28 August, 2.50pm to 2.55pm
Anyone who attended these venues on the dates and times listed is a casual contact. Casual contacts must immediately get tested and isolate until they receive a negative result, even if they have had a test in recent days.