25 July 2021 – Another Central Coast resident has been diagnosed with COVID-19. Sparking a large contracting tracing effort. Residents in the north of the Central Coast are asked to check the possibility of being infected at the list and times provided below.
This person is one of two newly identified household contacts of the four previously announced Central Coast cases.
The other newly identified household contact has tested negative for COVID-19 to date. The household, including the five confirmed cases and the two other people in the household who have tested negative to date are being moved to the Special Health Accommodation in Sydney to isolate, with health staff undertaking daily wellness checks.
Exposure sites on the Coast
A number of Central Coast locations have been identified as COVID-19 exposure sites associated with the latest confirmed case.
Close contact location
Anyone who attended the following venues at the times listed is a close contact and must get tested and isolate for 14 days, regardless of the result, and call 1800 943 553 unless they have already been contacted by NSW Health:
H&R Block Toukley, 1 /266 Main Rd Toukley: Friday 23 July 1:40pm – 2:15pm
Casual contact locations
Anyone who attended the following venues at the times listed is a casual contact who must immediately get tested and isolate until a negative result is received.
If your date of exposure at this venue occurred in the past four days, you must get another test on day five from the date of exposure. Wear a mask around others and limit your movements until you get another negative result.
You should continue to monitor for symptoms and if any symptoms occur, get tested again:
- Singletons Butchery, Northlakes Shopping Centre, San Remo:
- Wednesday 21 July, 1:55pm – 2:05pm
- Northlakes shopping centre, 17-21 Pacific Highway, San Remo:
- Wednesday 21 July, 1:55pm – 2:20pm
- Thursday 22 July, 11:05am -11:30am
- Friday 23 July, 2:20pm – 3:05pm
- Saturday 24 July, 1:00pm-1:15pm
- Sunday 25 Jul, 9:40am-10:15am
- Coles San Remo:
- Wednesday 21 July, 2:05pm-2:20pm
- Friday 23 July, 2:35pm-2:50pm
- Sunday 25 July, 9:45am -10:15am
- Priceline Pharmacy Northlakes:
- Thursday 22 July, 11:00am -11:30am
- Friday 23 July, 2:20pm-2:40pm
- Westfield Tuggerah – Coles side, 50 Wyong Rd, Tuggerah:
- Friday 23 July, 12:20pm-1:00pm
- Dan Murphy Westfield Tuggerah:
- Friday 23 July, 12:20pm-12:30pm
- Smokemart Westfield Tuggerah:
- Friday 23 July, 12:25pm-12:30pm
- Coles Tuggerah, Westfield Tuggerah:
- Friday 23 July, 12:30pm-1:00pm
- Coles Liquor San Remo:
- Friday 23 July, 2:50pm-3:05pm
- Saturday 24 July, 1:00pm -1:15pm
- Lake Haven Shopping Centre:
- Saturday 24 July, 10:15am -10:50am
- Coles Lake Haven, Lake Haven Shopping Centre, Lake Haven:
- Saturday 24 July, 10:15am-10:25am
- Priceline Pharmacy Lake Haven, Lake Have Shopping Centre, Lake Haven:
- Saturday 24 July, 10:20am -10:40am
- Lake Haven Post Office, 121/43 Lake Haven Drive, Lake Haven:
- Saturday 24 July, 10:35am -10:50am
- Bunnings Warehouse Charmhaven, Cnr Chelmsford Rd and Pacific Hwy, Charmhaven NSW:
- Saturday 24 July, 12:25pm-12:45pm
- Saturday 24 July, 1:25pm-1:45pm
- HipPocket Workwear, 5/6 Botham Close, Charmhaven NSW:
- Saturday 24 July, 12:45pm-12:55pm
- Charmhaven Newsagency, Northlakes Shopping Centre, 15/17 Pacific Highway, San Remo NSW:
- Sunday 25 July, 9:40am-9:50am
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, no matter how mild, get tested immediately and self-isolate until you receive a negative result. Symptoms of COVID-19 include a fever, cough, sore/scratchy throat, shortness of breath, runny nose, and loss of taste or smell.
- Local COVID-19 testing clinics include:
- Wyong Hospital – open 9am to 5pm, seven days per week.
- Gosford Hospital – open 9am to 5pm, seven days per week.
- Doyalson Wyee RSL Club Drive-through Clinic – open 7.30-4.30pm Monday to Friday and 8-3pm weekends.
- Kanwal Laverty Pathology Drive-through Clinic – open 7.30-6.30pm Monday to Friday and 7.30-3pm weekends.
- Tuggerah Douglass Hanly Moir Pathology Drive-through clinic –open 7.30-4.30pm Monday to Friday and 8-3pm weekends.
It is important that we all remain vigilant and adhere to the current restrictions put in place by
the NSW Government. Stay-at-home orders remain in place across all Greater Sydney,
including the Central Coast, Blue Mountains, Wollongong and Shellharbour.
For more information visit https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/rules/what-you-can-do-nsw
Verified information source: Media release: CENTRALCOAST LOCAL HEALTH DISTRICT July 25, 2021- www.cclhd.health.nsw.gov.au
Health Direct AUSTRALIA – providing expert health advice 24 hours a day to NSW residents – Tel. 1800 022 222