Coast Video News 5@5 – April 16. The ‘must know’ local stories from across the Central Coast in a easy A/V format. Coming up this week:
- Administrator releases final report
- Terrigal boardwalk finally opens,
- New palliative care unit also opens,
- From landing area to airport
- A tragic blood clot death
- Manchester United look to the Mariners?
- Central Coast Branch of Disabled Surfers Association will feature in an NRMA article
Produced by Central Coast Newspapers in Gosford. Presented by Jacinta Counihan, Hayley McMahon, Maisy Rae, David Abrahams, Haakon Barry & Harry Mulholland. Film and video production by Alex Herget. —full video archive here—
Also available as a weekly podcast on Spotify here.